Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

One of the criticisms...


I try to address the criticisms I sometimes receive about my comic, in my comic. (Every now and again I mention how Ollie and Quentin look nothing like a seagull and a lugworm. Perhaps I should say this is a strip about a duck and a severed thumb). Anyway, this isn't an answer just a gag about my characters not having very expressive faces. Subtlety isn't everyone's cup of tea I have learned.

4 comments:

WG said...

Nooo! Ollie and Quentin are perfect just the way they are.
... facial expressions are overrated anyway ;)

Anonymous said...

I like the strip just the way it is

Darren said...

I agree with WG! The lack of detail adds to the deadpan....ness of the punchlines. Great stuff, as always.

Piers Baker said...

Thanks guys. I'm so glad you've said this as it's an aspect I like about my comic but wasn't sure anyone else did.