Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Chess



Today's comic (second strip down) is the 4th chess strip I've done. I never play the game so I don't really know where this fascination comes from. Perhaps, subconsciously, I envy those that have the ability to play the game well. I'll bet it helps in many aspects of life. 

And look how different the drawings are! That third comic down is from 2008. Ollie has certainly filled out a bit since.

2 comments:

ELIZABETH said...

He's been eating donuts but forgetting to take his photo at the same time as the rest of the family.

The Daily Eightfold Path said...

This is my first time reading Ollie & Quentin and very glad I stumbled across it! I love your color palette. Absolutely beautiful!