Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Thursday, January 04, 2007



I'm supplying King Features with about 4 or 5 pencil sketches a week but I 've been a bit slack in keeping up with the finished colour ones. Here are colour versions of three of the pencil sketches posted back in early December.
30lb TV: I had to change 3 stone TV to 30lb for the States. I'm told I can't use "Barf" either which is a real shame. "Hurled" isn't nearly as good.
Fishy: Have a close look at this one.
Model Plane: I've given Quentin a sicky green hue. Notice how I had to draw the clouds so that you wouldn't work out which way up they're meant to be. My other cloud pictures have a definite up and down side...(jeez)... that must be one of the oddest things I've ever written.

No comments: