Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cape Times - South Africa






The Cape Times in South Africa has been running Ollie and Quentin for a month. A vacancy appeared on their funny page and so Kings let my strip run immediately to secure the position. A great idea. Problem is, Kings want the paper to come into line with regards to numbering so I have to find 2 weeks worth of old strips to fill the gap. I may have found enough but I can't let them go out as they are so I'm redrawing them. Here are 5 that won't be seen anywhere else.

1 comment:

Mike Lynch said...

Wow! Piers, it would be nice if the Cape Times sent you a nice fruit basket or something. I'm not saying they will, but you sure deserve some special treatment for going above and beyond.