Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

How do you see yourself?


I sometimes wonder if I'd recognize myself if I saw myself walking down the road? I think I'd probably think "there goes an older version of me". If I saw myself running I'd think "there's goes a slower version of me" and if I saw myself drawing I think I'd think "there draws a worse artist than me." Little Quentin is so upbeat and positive that he sees himself as a giant whilst Ollie has a more realistic idea of what he looks like. This comic (though a bit lame) speaks volumes about their respective characteristics.

3 comments:

silvia said...

Some time back I dreamt I was 4 years old and I saw myself as an adult go by. My elder self winked to my younger self in complicity (I guess we both new who we were). And my younger self smiled at my elder self, proud of what she would become. I guess despite my flaws and my complexes, I'm ok with who I am :D (Wow!!)

Piers Baker said...

That's lovely Silvia. Your dream would make a great comic strip idea. I wonder what a young Quentin would make of his older self?

silvia said...

oooooh! I'd love to see what you can come up with!!