Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Centurion Trailer



We've known our good friends Clare and David since all our kids were babies. I don't know how it happened but suddenly all our four children are adults. Their son, Ashton, spent a few weeks last year running around the woods not far from here pretending to be a Roman soldier. Next thing I know I'm sent the above movie trailer saying he's one of the soldiers chopping each other up. In fact he says he's more than one soldier as he's been duplicated a number of times. I'm so jealous. It beats my extras moment in 'Chariots of Fire'.

(Be warned the trailer is a bit gory).

1 comment:

ELIZABETH said...

I like movies like that. First I've heard of it.
And your extra moments beat mine..never happened. *grin*