Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Interview on 'Don't Pick The Flowers' Blog


The very charming David Hurley asked me a few questions about 'Ollie and Quentin' and has posted my answers on his great 'Don't Pick The Flowers' blog here. I've rambled on a bit and had a bit of a moan about the state of the comic business (and my small part in it) but I hope some of the other stuff might be of interest. I love the illustration he's done to accompany the interview (above). It's always flattering to see other people draw your characters.

If my interview is too boring to read I suggest you scroll down and read Aaron Johnson's interview below mine. He draws the fantastic 'What The Duck' comic which is one of my absolute favourites.

1 comment:

David Hurley said...

Your comic is always great, a true work of art. Thanks so much Piers.