Ollie & Quentin Book

Ollie & Quentin Book
125 pages in full colour!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lancaster News Stay of Execution

Hooray. 'Ollie and Quentin' have been given a reprieve. Readers of the Lancaster Sunday News had complained so much when 'Hagar the Horrible' was dropped that it was going to have to be reinstated meaning my feature was going to be forced back out before it had barely taken a stride. Now I read that space has been found to bring back 'Hagar' but keep "Ollie and Quentin" too (for the time being). My thanks to those readers who wrote to the editor, Marv Adams, in support of O&Q.

Mr Adams complained that the artwork was too small which I am addressing at the moment. My characters are small and will never become 'talking heads' but I am increasing their size slightly and making the text a couple of point sizes bigger too. As I'm six months ahead it will be a while before you'll see this.

No comments: